The Top 5 Tips for preparing your next move.
Many customers request information as to how to save money and get the most out of their move. We have put together a short list of tips for you here…
- Clean our attic storage areas and your garage prior to your move. Donate all unwanted items to a local charity or have a yard sale.
- Breakdown all beds, disconnect all appliances as well as audio and video components.
- Pack a suitcase to keep with you for the first night after your move. The contents should be packed with clothes for the following day, toilet tissue, tooth brush and tooth paste, shampoo, soap and other essential items you may need. Doing this will prevent you from digging into boxes after your move looking for things you need.
- Anything you would like our associates to move will need to be in a closed sealed box.
- Remember to complete a change of address form.
Contact us at 901-377-7740 for a moving quote, 901-382-0707 for your storage needs, or click “get a quote” located on the left side of the page.
Look for tips on moving offices, read our Commercial Moving Tips.